Sunday, December 28, 2008

25th bday!

Epi burpday 2 u..

The 1st birthday wish, it is from my sister Husna. Now am officially 25 years living on earth. Still in good health Alhamdulillah, with good family and hope me and my family is blessed with peaceful and bright future insyaAllah. There so much i want to say today..so much i want to share..my du'as, what i want, what i feel and everything.

on my 25th birthday i prayed for..

* Forgiveness from Allah:
O Allah, I seek forgiveness for every sin, I committed, about which, of course, You know inside and out, from the beginning to the end of my life, whether committed deliberately or intentionally, few or many, abstruse or manifest, old or new, secretly carried out or openly done; and for whatever wrong I have done I turn repentant unto You and beseech You to bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad and forgive all my unjust acts I did to wrong the people (because they have rights which I have to recognize and fulfill) but You have full authority to forgive those wrongdoings whenever and howsoever You wish, O the most merciful.


* My Parents & Family :
My Lord! bestow on my parents Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood,

O my Lord, Grant me that i may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that i may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be
gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam.

Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter,
and defend us from the torment of the Fire!

on my 25th birthday i want..

*to be established emotionally and financially..
*to be part of community (in so many ways..using my talent, skills or whatever i have)..i want to contribute somehow someway..
*to help my family
*i wish to have a family of my own but after a long thought i think that will be my last target.

on my 25th birthday i feel like..

*There're so many things that i didn't do..
*Things that i wish for but i didn't get..
*a little regret for my previous relationship
*plain and dumb colors sticking inside my head

This make me thinking about one email (from kauthar) ..as for intro she said shes happy because she still breathing(i should feel the same..since am still have the chance to live on earth and commit myself to Allah) Alhamdulillah. This is her words that i cannot forget..

"...My mind stopped racing and I adopted a slow and mindful approach to everything I did. The strange thing to me was that even though I slowed everything down, I still got my house work done, and I came out the other end of it much more relaxed and pleased with what I achieved. I realised then that putting housework off, or not doing it at all, added to the stress of it. Doing it slowing, one task at a time, gave a rhythm to the day that helped the work flow...hmm maybe this is it...lets slow down...

But it wasn't only the housework that I applied this new philosophy to. It was also my relationships with people. I found that when I slowed down and concentrated on the person I was with, it made a difference. When I stopped thinking about what I would do later in the day, or tomorrow, and gave my thoughts as well as my time to the person I was with, I gave more and got a lot more in return. When I gave my best, they gave their best too....coz at the end of the day...we are only humans...

today im here...mayb tomorow im gone...at least my frens will make prayers for me...i hope!.."

This is her words..for me. am sorry kauthar(now i feel like crying) what u said all true. I need to forget all of this nonsense in my life. I have to move on. Yeah. I will try..

4 comments:

wanderfulmadnificent said...

Happy Birthday kak xedot and may Allah give u longevity ;)

long time no c!

GreenSidekick said...

thanks mad... hepi je ade org wish hehe :d

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday dear..

GreenSidekick said...

trimas jue.. syoknye ngehhh~