Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Green plus New Born Kittens

Praise to Allah, so many good things happens to me this week. I manage to help Kauthar with her go green project yesterday. It was a very fun experience..handling kids (a very energetic kids but yet very kind and cute ;)) teaching nasheed (till my throat get sore). Though i can't come today for their grand launching but i am glad to be part of it. I also give a talk about rabbit to year four yesterday..with my kittens (bronzy and jr). They love the bunnies..and i think the bunnies love them too ;>. well children..i will bring them next time if Allah let me.

Today my Wawa had deliver new kittens( it was her 1st baby). Unexpected litter, but what most important is for Wawa to be healthy..hope all the kittens can survive tonight..pray for them everyone!



Wawa: Dwarf Rabbit


2 comments:

iceburn cartello said...

nyam~ nyam~ nampak sedap jer~ nyam nyam~
ehehehhehe

GreenSidekick said...

ko ni mmg..makan la rabbit sndri.sibuk je nk makan aku punye :P