Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Rabbit?




Well actually i just bought my rabbit after worked on Friday. I've already watched the rabbits from the pet shop everyday before. This is because i got to past that pet shop before i could go to the grocery shop which is located just after this pet shop. The uncle(a Chinese old man) of the shop put the rabbits outside. And i will play with them everyday until i decided last month to own one of those rabbits.

I asked (via sms n calls) everyone including ummi, my sister DEB, Tepet and my little brother aiman and they all agreed except ummi. She wants me to take the full responsibilities and she does not want to get involved. But i just couldnt hold myself..and then when i realise i already bought a RABBIT..omg this creature they're just too cute to let go. MashaAllah..

His name is ENSEM which is originally from an english word HANDSOME means very good looking. So here i am now with ensem as well as other pets, Man(toman-a fish), OOen(cat) and a very fury lobster that doesnt have any name.

I'll put the picture of him next time for everyone to see..i pray to Allah that my Ensem always be in a healthy condition as well as our other pets..

0 comments: